NO WHEAT – NO CORN – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES
Pro-Peptase IRC Complex may help in main maintaining a healthy inflammatory response in joints and respiratory tissue as well as this it is also suggested that it can help with brain function and cardiovascular health.
In addition to maintaining a healthy inflammatory response in joints, nettle leaf may also support healthy levels (good) cholesterol and triglycerides.
Hops strobile may support joint health.
Although it`s best known as a plant for maintaining healthy brain function, bacopa also exhibits an inflammatory effect on chemicals including COX-2 enzyme and lipoxygenase. Research also suggests that bacopa`s antioxidant activity may be of value in cardiovascular health. This plant is also used in Ayurvedic medicine to support respiratory health.
Like hops strobile, rosemary has also shown an inhibitory activity against the inflammatory COX-2 enzyme. Due to its voltile oil content, rosemary is also a commonly used plant in maintaining healthy sinuses. Rosemary also contains remarkably powerful antioxidant compounds which may help support a healthy heart programme.
What Is MAGNIFOOD?
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient-rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body`s biochemical environment in order to maximise the potential benefits of the product`s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant`s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant`s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
- Enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilisation, activity, stability, function and effect of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilisation and functions of the product`s nutrients.
- Providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product.
- Providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product.
- Protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product`s nutrients.